Summer Teacher Program for Professional Educators - American Education and Culture Ambassador Program
Have you been to modern dynamic China? Have you seen the Great Wall, Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, Birds Nest, Water Cube…? Have you had any teaching experiences internationally? Do you want to earn a TESL Certificate while enjoying the oriental culture and free tours with your family and friends while making some money during part of your summer vacation? You may even learn some Chinese for free! You are welcome to join our prestigious American Education and Culture Ambassador Program to disseminate American Culture to Chinese Students and teachers and to learn Chinese Culture and to enjoy delicious Chinese Cuisine at the same time:
Program Sponsor: US Chinese Culture Center with Chinese Local Sponsors
Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou… Some Major Chinese Cities
Time Frame (flexible): 3-6 weeks. July - early August
Teaching Days for most sites: Monday – Friday (Weekends free)
- Native English Speakers in good health
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Age 21 – 65;
- Professional teaching experiences.
You will be teaching: Summer Students: Chinese English Teachers, Chinese College Students, or younger school children.
- Free housing (Hotel Stay for most programs) and free food on campus
- Free Local Tours offered for at least 2 days or two weekends
- Airfare Stipend and Pay: 8000 Yuan – 12,000 Yuan
- Chinese Airport pick-up and see-off services
- Visa Services
- TESL Training, TESL Internship, and TESL Certification.
To take advantage of this great opportunity, Apply today!